Tallow skin care is centuries old. People have recently started discovering the incredible benefits of this ancient treasure.
Our balm is made from Beef Tallow, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil and a blend of Essential oils.
If you are new to Tallow Skincare, be ready to be amased by this incredibly healing and moisturising balm. Your skin will rejoice as you rub this in and put it to great use. With an abundance of nutrients that skin needs to stay soft, healthy and youthful, you will soon be hooked.
* Many of the nutrients in grass fed tallow help to promote youthful skin by providing substances that our skin naturally loses as we age.
* Tallow is extremely compatible with the oil that our skin naturally produces. It actually shares a similar biology. That’s one of the reasons why our skin is able to use tallow so effectively.
*Tallow is not only great for repairing skin, but it also helps to prevent damage to skin.
* The natural antimicrobial properties in tallow help to prevent acne and breakouts. Tallow also contains powerful anti inflammatory properties.
Nutrients in Tallow:
- Vitamins A, B12, D, E, and K are extremely nourishing for skin. This particular combination of beneficial vitamins is only found together in animal products.
- Alpha linoleic and linoleic acids in almost a perfect ratio of 1:1. These are also known as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, and they maintain the structure and barrier function of skin. They are also helpful for anti inflammatory and immune responses in skin, including eczema and rosacea.
- Stearic acid and oleic acid are fatty acids that are found in the outer layer of our skin, and in our sebum. They are softening, moisturizer, regenerative, and anti inflammatory. Stearic acid helps to repair skin, improve the flexibility of skin, improves skin’s barrier function. Oleic acid helps the various beneficial nutrients penetrate deeply into skin.
- Conjugated linoleic acid or CLA has powerful anti inflammatory properties, and is also antimicrobial.
- Palmitoleic acid is a very active antimicrobial in our skin. It is also one of the basic building blocks of our skin, but it decreases as we age.
- Palmitic acid helps improve the smoothness of skin, and helps with skin’s barrier function, and decreases as we age.
Is tallow good for acne?
Yes! The antimicrobial, anti inflammatory, and skin repairing properties in grass fed tallow make it very helpful for acne prone skin.
The oil cleansing method done with tallow balm can be extremely beneficial for anyone dealing with acne. It combines the skin soothing and healing properties of tallow with the deep purifying of oil cleansing.
Of course, the condition of the skin is a reflection of what is going on in the gut. So, if acne is an issue, I recommend looking into something that will heal the gut, and eliminate acne from the inside out.
And the best part it, tallow does all of this without blocking pores. A little goes a far way, so your jar will last a long time.